In “Halo: Reach,” players experience the fateful moments that forged the “Halo” legend. It’s the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soldiers, and their final stand on planet Reach, humanity’s last line of defense between the terrifying Covenant and Earth. This darker story is echoed by grittier visuals amid a backdrop of massive, awe-inspiring environments. Characters, enemies and environments are rendered in amazing detail by an all-new engine designed to deliver epic-scale encounters against the cunning and ruthless Covenant.
Once the campaign is over, the battle continues online with an unparalleled multiplayer experience that expands on the award-winning suite of features that helped define the Xbox LIVE experience.
• Meet Noble Team. For the first time, players will fight alongside a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear.
• An intense campaign. Live the events that set the stage for the “Halo” trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power. New weapons and abilities complement the familiar “Halo” arsenal for the largest-scale battles ever witnessed in the “Halo” universe. Fiercely cunning artificial intelligence (AI) adds depth and complexity to each encounter, helping make every play-through a unique and epic experience.
• Stunning technical advancements. “Halo: Reach” takes a massive leap forward through all-new engine technology designed to take full advantage of next-generation graphics, audio, special effects, AI and animation while continuing to expand on the campaign, cooperative and multiplayer sandbox in a way that only “Halo” can.
• The definitive multiplayer experience. “Halo: Reach” builds on the success of its predecessors, setting a new standard for competitive gameplay, customization, variety and community integration.1
• Unparalleled feature suite. “Halo: Reach” expands on the industry-leading suite of features found in “Halo 3,” including four-player cooperative campaign play, split-screen support, saved films, screenshots and exciting new surprises that have yet to be revealed.
» Halo Reach Expanding
New Halo: Reach behind-the-scenes feature signals the imminent arrival of three new battlefronts.
10 Mar 2011 1:47 pm
» Blockbuster Line Up
Xbox 360 and Microsoft are delivering an exciting line-up of experiences through 2011.
1 Mar 2011 8:21 am
» A Decent Year for Gaming
The year of 2010 turns out decently for gaming, with only a small decline with recession and such taken into account, and beating the music industry by a mile.
14 Jan 2011 10:57 am
» Bungie Might Release PC Title
Bungie's deal with Activision could see the company's new game on PC as well as console, the first time in a long time.
15 Nov 2010 3:11 pm
» 3D Won't Change the Industry Soon
While 3D does possess numerous visual advantages in regards to the world of cinema, its fiscal feasibility still remain sketchy as far as gamers are concerned.
3 Nov 2010 3:49 pm
» Xbox 360 250GB S Available
Get the Xbox 360 250GB S Console in either a standard version, an Arcade version, or the Halo: Reach bundle.
30 Sep 2010 4:46 pm
» Halo: Reach Goes Open Beta
Microsoft has announced that the open beta for Halo: Reach has begun and it feels confident about the game.
4 May 2010 12:26 pm
» Halo: Reach's Birth of a Spartan Movie
Short live-action movie detailing the transformation of Carter 259 in Halo Reach is going to be launched on various TV networks. See the trailer in the meantime.
28 Apr 2010 4:57 pm