WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
WWE videogame returns to define the ultimate WWE moments and give players even greater creative and decision-making freedom throughout their storied journeys within WWE.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 will empower players more than ever to define their gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE.
Gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring.
Players will also enjoy a greater level of interactivity and have increased control of their destinies in the game's popular Road to WrestleMania story-driven mode.
A hallmark of the franchise, WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 will deliver its largest offering to date of best-in-class creation and customization features.
- New dynamic physics system: All of your matches and object interactions will look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE. In addition, the dynamic physics system will generate different match outcomes each time you play.
- WWE Universe Mode: Through this brand new addition to the franchise, every time you play a match, gameplay scenario will change based on your decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches, run-ins, rankings and more spontaneous WWE action both in and out of the ring.
- Largest roster in franchise history: More than 70 of today's Prominent WWE Superstars and Divas.
- Creation Upgrades: Tons of new position animations, including a new Create-a-Finisher attacks off the turnbuckle; 150 new Create-a-Superstar parts, including new tattoo art and pattern texture support; Paint Tool upgrades such as sign creations; point system upgrades and simplified searching and sharing of content through the robust WWE Community Creations portal.
- Road to Wrestlemania: Ability to freely roam through locker room areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destiny based on your choices.
- Online Mayhem: Play all your favorite match types online, including mega main events like the Hell in a Cell, TLC, Elimination Chamber, and for the first time ever – the Royal Rumble!
» WWE for 2011
Features on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011.
25 Oct 2010 4:25 pm