Blizzard has announced the release of patch 3.3: Fall of the Lich King for World of Warcraft (WoW).
Download the patch [url=]here[/url] at Do Gaming on local bandwidth.
Also check out the trailer below.
Fall of the Lich King is the last major patch of Wrath of the Lich King. With the new Icecrown Citadel five-man dungeons and 10/25-man raid arriving soon, patch 3.3 will allow players to deal the final blow to Arthas.
A general list of changes:
- Icecrown Citadel: Three separate five-player dungeons – The Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, and Halls of Reflection – containing all new challenges and missions of discovery, await players in normal and Heroic modes.
- Icecrown Citadel: 10- and 25-player challenges await players in Icecrown Citadel. Only when all challenges have been overcome in the raid dungeon can players unlock hard modes for individual bosses. For more information on how the Icecrown Citadel raid content will be made available, visit the Dungeons & Raids forum.
- Character Creation: The descriptions for races, classes, and race/class combinations have been improved to provide new players with a better idea of the roles and advantages of each class and race.
- Dazed: Creatures attacking a player from behind can no longer cause players level one to five to be dazed, and have a reduced chance to cause players level six to ten to be dazed.
- Knockbacks no longer dismount players. If on a flying mount, players will be knocked back a short distance before being able to resume flying.
- The existing /welcome emote now greets/welcomes targets (character says “hello”), while the new /yw is for saying "you're welcome."
- Many of the tail sweeps with knockback effects will no longer hit players’ pets.
- Level one characters no longer start with food or water in their inventory.
- Attack is now called Auto Attack. The tooltip has been changed to reflect that the player will continue automatically attacking a target.
- Meeting Stones: To use any Meeting Stone, it is only required that the character’s minimum level be 15. There is no maximum character level requirement for any Meeting Stone.
A full list of changes can be found here
on the official website.
Please Register or Login to submit a new comment.