PAYDAY The Heist
PAYDAY: The Heist is an action filled first person shooter game for the PlayStation Network and PC that lets players take on the role of a hardened career criminal executing intense, dynamic heists in constant pursuit of the next “big score”.
PAYDAY: The Heist
is an action filled first person shooter game for the PlayStation Network and PC that lets players take on the role of a hardened career criminal executing intense, dynamic heists in constant pursuit of the next “big score”. Navigate diverse urban settings with three partners in crime—controlled by either AI or your best buddies in co-op multiplayer. Load out with an array of weaponry and equipment as you embark on a spectacular crime spree through six high-stake heists, including banks robberies, prisoner extractions and armored car hijackings.
Time for a PAYDAY - so don your masks and launch the heist!PAYDAY: The Heist
is available on Steam, Amazon and through other online stores only.
• Six High-Intensity Heists: Whether you’re blowing the roof off a building to extract a safe via helicopter or emptying the vault at the First World Bank, these action-packed heists will have players on edge and always checking their six.
• Interactive Co-op Gameplay: Whether AI or live, your crew of four must operate as one to bring get the “big score.” Sharing extra ammo and med kits, helping regen wounded partners, guarding key positions, taking civilian hostages or cracking through various security measures — it’s all for one and one for all.
• Endless Replayability: Dynamic environments, adaptive enemy behavior, shifting entry points, FBI agents repelling down on ropes through the skylights, SWAT teams crashing through the windows and special units crawling through the ventilation shafts makes each play-through of every heist a unique fight.
• Massive Character Progression Tree: Players choose a specialty — assault, sharpshooter or support — to gain weapons and equipment that fit their preferred form of violence. Unlock trip mines, silenced pistols, machine guns and much, much more.
• Shout Out Button: Players need to be vocal and shout commands and directions to the co-op crew, as well as hostages and the police if they want to survive to spend their cut of the take.
• Hostage Trading: Hostages can be a lifeline. If anyone in the crew is taken into custody, trade hostages to get crew members back and increase the odds of completing your objectives.
• PlayStation or PC: For keyboard and mouse marksman, as well as handheld controller snipers, PAYDAY is the uber-FPS for a high intensity shooter fix.
• More DLC: Additional heists, weapons and equipment means PAYDAY — a digitally distributed AAA quality title for less than half the price of a retail game — is total OVERKILL.
» PAYDAY The Heist Releases
Sony's exclusive to PlayStation Network game, PAYDAY The Heist, releases today – with even a motion picture based on the game in production.
21 Oct 2011 8:29 am
» PAYDAY The Heist Release Date
Release details and a new video for the squad-based first person shooter PAYDAY The Heist.
17 Oct 2011 2:41 pm