Telkom Life   ~  Music   |  Movies   |  Gaming

GPL Summoner Icons Available



It has always been Riot Games’ style to unveil new summoner icons, in League of Legends (LoL), before the World Championships (Worlds) but it is usually just North America (NA) and Europe (EU) that get their full amount of teams released; the other regions usually only get the teams that actually qualify for worlds.

Now you can get the Garena Premier League (GPL) summoner icons, which feature the logos for all the teams currently taking part in the GPL. The GPL hosts South East Asia’s greatest LoL teams including Season Two World Champions the Taipei Assassins.

“As before, you’re not just showing off your team allegiance with these icons – 20 percent of each purchase goes straight to the team, while we use the other 80 percent to directly support e-sports through prizing, streaming, events and more!”

Players can now represent their favourite team from the GPL for a mere 250 Riot Points (RP). For those hardcore GPL fans out there, you can get the full set of 12 icons for 2400 RP, which is 20 percent off the regular price.




Related Games