Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
In BEN 10 ULTIMATE ALIEN: Cosmic Destruction, the only video game based on the newest season of the immensely popular BEN 10 television series.
|Official Site:||Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction Homepage|
|Release Date:||29 Oct 2010|
|Also Known As:||Ben 10 Ultimate Alien|
|Tags:||Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction DS, Cartoon Network, CN, D3 Publisher, Armodrillo, WaterHazard, AmpFibian, Terraspin, NRG, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien|
|Also on:||PS3, Xbox 360, Wii|
In Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction, the only video game based on the newest season of the immensely popular BEN 10 television series, players will take control of Ben Tennyson and up to 17 alien forms as they journey to iconic worldwide locales, including Paris, Tokyo, China, and Rome, in search of an ancient alien artifact that will help save humanity from a mysterious cosmic storm.
Players will wield the power of the all-new Ultimatrix, an upgraded alien watch that transforms Ben into the most powerful, hyper-evolved alien forms ever available in the series. All-new ultimate events will empower players to defeat bosses through stylized cut-scenes and hard-hitting combat interactions, and the upgrade system will allow players to enhance their favorite alien character’s strength, speed, defense, and special attacks. Completely authentic to Cartoon Network’s original television series using voice actors, sounds, and an original storyline, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction offers fast-paced, action adventure gameplay packed with puzzles and challenges that will engage players for hours.
- Go Ultimate With the All-New Ultimatrix! – The Ultimatrix makes its video game debut allowing Ben to unlock more powerful “ultimate” versions of the most popular alien heroes to annihilate enemies in battle.
- Most Playable Characters Ever Available in a BEN 10 Video Game – Play as Ben and up to 17 of his alien forms including many new aliens from the BEN 10: Ultimate Alien television series such as Armodrillo, WaterHazard, AmpFibian, Terraspin, and NRG, allowing players to jackhammer through enemies, unleash devastating water blasts, emit explosive radiation beams, and more!
- Switch Alien Forms on the Fly – All-new Quick Switch feature allows players to quickly transform from alien to alien, making it possible to create powerful custom alien combos.
- All-new Upgrade System - Players can enhance their favorite alien character’s strength, speed, defense and special attacks by gaining experience from defeating enemies, collecting rare sumo slammer cards, and crushing cars, forklifts, furniture, and various objects throughout each level.
- Next-Gen Exclusives – In addition to BEN 10 making its first appearance on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, next-gen console owners will receive their own exclusive aliens, Rath for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Four Arms for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
- Based On a Successful Television Franchise – Backed by The Cartoon Network, Inc., the game is based on BEN 10: Ultimate Alien, a continuation of the phenomenally successful and Emmy-winning BEN 10 original series, which h as been among the Top 5 boy s’ action brands for years.
- Original Storyline with an Exceptional Level of Authenticity – The game’s art style, sound effects and music are 100% authentic, and also comes with a brand new story created by one of the BEN 10 show writers, Charlotte Fullerton.