Telkom Do Gaming and Electronic Arts are teaming up to give gamers a chance to win a Crysis 3 t-shirt.
- This competition closes on 1 March 2013.
- This competition is open only to South African citizens.
- The winners will be announced on Do Gaming after the competition closes.
- The games will then be posted to the gamers via the South African Post Office via registered mail within 21 days of the winner being announced.
- Winners will not be able to swap their copy of the game for another copy of the game on a different platform.
- Employers of Do Gaming, their families and advertising agents and representatives of Do Gaming may not enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
1.1 By submitting your application to this competition, you agree that you have read and agreed to the Official Rules, and that all competitions run by Do Gaming on the Site are subject to the following conditions:
1.1.1 By entering the competition, you agree that your details may be stored and processed on our database for marketing purposes as well as to use the data to contact you from time to time.
1.1.2 You further permit Do Gaming to share your personal information with Telkom and its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively, Telkom).
1.1.3 The closing date and time of the competition will be specified. No entries received after the closing date and time will be considered.
1.1.4 The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1.1.5 Winner must agree that a picture can be taken of him or her and published on the Do Portal.
1.1.6 Competitions shall generally be open to all users of the Site, unless specified, except employees of Do Gaming, their families and advertising agents and representatives.
1.1.7 Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
1.1.8 Any additional conditions applicable to particular competitions will be specified.
1.1.9 Winners will be announced or notified or published on the website.
1.1.10 Telkom SA reserves the right to cancel the competition without any prior notice and at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control arise.