Square Enix have listed the added features of the Tomb Raider 2013 PC port being developed by Nixxes Software (Deus Ex – Human Revolution). The company also confirmed the minimum and recommended system specs with the game, which is scheduled for release on 5 March.
PC Additions; not found on Console.
• Very high resolution textures with up to 16x the amount of data.
• Detail Tessellation to enhance the detail on many surfaces in the game.
• Higher quality shadows.
• High quality depth of field with near-blur.
• Tessellation algorithms used to smooth out geometry.
• Improved cloth, SSAO, quality wetness effects, and post-filter effects.
• LOD quality is adjustable for better quality on higher-end machines.
Minimum system requirements.
• Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit).
• DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM.
• Dual core CPU.
• 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista).
Recommended system requirements.
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM.
• Quad core CPU.
• 4GB Memory.
Tomb Raider 2013 will release on 5 March for the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Please Register or Login to submit a new comment.