Warner Bros. doesn’t seem to be finished with Arkham yet as MarkMonitor, the company that handles Warner Bros. properties, has registered a bunch of Arkham-related domains that can only hint towards another game.
According to Fusible, there are a total of 15 domains that have been registered but none have been linked to games or films just yet but given the Arkham theme in all of them, it may be the third game.
With an amazing reception for both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, it seems foolish not to continue the franchise that has enjoyed so much success. On MetaCritic, both games clocked in at 91 for the PC versions which just ooze success. The console versions of the games received even higher ratings, some reaching 96/100 (PlayStation 3 version of Batman: Arkham City).
Fusible has written up all the domains that can be seen below:
- arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
- batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
- batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
- batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
- batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
- batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
- batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
- batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
- batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
- darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)
Please Register or Login to submit a new comment.