A League administrator position has opened up at Telkom Do Gaming. Here are the details:
League administrators are responsible for administrating the leagues, resolving disputes and tickets, managing community relations and writing regulations and knowledgebase articles.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Answering tickets and providing live support for the users of the Telkom Do Gaming League website.
- Investigating, ruling on and resolving disputes.
- Performing league related tasks, such as setting up and maintaining events.
- User and clan related support.
- Community management.
- Matric /Grade 12 Certificate
The candidate should:
- be fluent in English.
- have played numerous events in the Telkom Do Gaming League.
- be willing to give up their competitive gaming career (staff may not compete in the DGL).
- have a stable ADSL connection.
- be able to work from home.
Additional skills and experience (not required):
- Do Gaming Committee member.
South Africa, Gauteng (PTA/JHB)
Send your CV to by 28 February 2013
Page:  2 »